Friday 2 October 2015

Feature & Follow #6


Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read came up with this meme to help bloggers gain new followers and also to get to know each other and become friends. (cool, right?). It happens every Friday, so come get your hop on!!



Now for the question of the week:

This Week's Question (suggested by Watcha Reading): Pick three book characters... Kiss? Marry? Kill?

Since I've still got Spiral of Need on my brain. I'm gonna go with The Phoenix Pack Series :D by Suzanne Wright

So who would i Kiss? Hmmm this is hard. All the guys in there. I like Trip too, he's cute so i would kiss him if i could get away with it and not piss my Dominic off

Marry? That's easy, I'd marry (or mate since he's a shifter) My Dominic. <3 him. My beautiful, funny man. I was laughing soo much during his parts when reading Spiral of Need, that my non-reading brother wanted to know if he could read it too when i read him some of the things Dominic was saying lol success!!

Kill, well mine and Dominic's story hasn't been written yet so lets say i'll kill all those females that are trying to seduce him. He's mine so i have to eliminate them from coming within 5 steps of him grrrrr!!!

So here are the rules again:

  1. Follow the hosts (this is a requirement)
  2. Follow the featured bloggers (also required)
  3. Put your blog name and url in the linky thing (you'll know once you check the post on the host's blogs)
  4. Grab the button up there (well not mine, thats customised to match my blog, check out the host's blog posts) and place it in your post, this will give people a place to say 'hi' in your comments and let you know that they are following you.
  5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friend Connect) state  in your posts how you would like to be followed
  6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say 'HI'
  7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love.....and the followers
  8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment (on the hosts blog) and let them know, so they can stop by and check out your blog!
For the Follow Fun: I prefer Bloglovin and GFC follows please. But there are also other options. (Links in sidebar) Just let me know which you choose, so i can follow you back.



No comments:

Post a Comment