Friday 11 September 2015

Feature & Follow #3 : I'm Featured!!!

 

The Lowdown


This is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Its to help bloggers gain new followers and also to get to know each other and become friends. (cool, right?)


Questions

When did you start blogging?
My first blog was created around May 2014 but because i had no clue about book blogging, that blog really had no direction. I would just post random thoughts on there and i didn't really promote it so maybe 2 or 3 people knew about it. I'm not sure how i never knew about bookstagram, booktube or book blogging till this year [2015] must have been living under a rock. But anyway May 2015 is when i started getting my blog ready for human consumption :)

What is your favorite part of book blogging?
Getting my thoughts on the books written up. Before blogging, when i finished reading a book, i would look like a crazy person talking to myself about whats happened. Whether I'm ecstatic or frustrated, i can now share my thoughts and feels with everyone that reads my posts

What type of books do you mainly blog about?
I mostly blog about books that i read, if there's no romance in a book I'm more than likely going to DNF. And I'm constantly reading so i try to only post about books I've actually read. You'll only know about my DNF's from Goodreads. I read nearly everything under the romance umbrella. And i do judge books by their cover and title, it has to draw my interest for me to pick it up out of the rest. So as long as there's a romance in the book, I'm interested to read and blog about it.

What are your favorite books?
Romance lol i do like some sci fi and fantasy and paranormal but they do need to have some sort of romance element to them. My go to genre is paranormal so my favourite books are anything by Nicky Charles, Milly Taiden and Suzanne Wright ( can you tell i like shifters).

What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of book blogging?
I'm usually shy and an introvert so it's hard for me to talk to people about anything. So getting to put down what goes through my mind after finishing a book without someone judging everything i say [type] is amazing. Also getting to be apart of this amazing community of readers, since i don't have many RL friends that read is cool too :)



Now on to this Week's Question (suggested by Becky's Barmy Book Blog) Undiscovered talent - tell us about a book you loved but no one else seems to have heard of. It can be new or old, any genre. Let's spread the love.

This is such a hard question and maybe people do know about it but according to my mind they don't :). The book is: 

Paaaamm Paaaamm Paaahhhhh...........(i know I'm doing the sound in writing thing again)


Mia & Korum : The Krinar Chronicles

You didn't know about it, don't lie, you didn't. I bet you didn't lol




Description (from Amazon):

Dark Passion. Betrayal. Danger. Love. 

Five years in the future, humans are no longer the most advanced species. Earth is ruled by the Krinar, a beautiful, mysterious race from another galaxy. A shy and inexperienced college student, Mia Stalis has never had much interaction with the invaders - until one fateful meeting in Central Park changes everything. Having caught Korum's eye, she must now contend with a powerful, dangerously seductive Krinar who will do anything to possess her . . . even take away her freedom. From the skyscrapers of New York City to the alien landscapes of Krina, their epic passion will transform the world.  


 

So here are the rules:

  1. Follow the hosts (this is a requirement)
  2. Follow the featured bloggers (also required)
  3. Put your blog name and url in the linky thing (just below the rules)
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in your post, this will give people a place to say 'hi' in your comments and let you know that they are following you.
  5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friend Connect) state  in your posts how you would like to be followed
  6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say 'HI'
  7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love.....and the followers
  8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment (on the hosts blog) and let them know, so they can stop by and check out your blog!



I prefer GFC and Bloglovin Followers. But feel free to add me at other places (all links in sidebar)
Hope you comment below so i can follow you back (i probably already have but better safe than sorry - that sounded like I'm promoting safe sex there. But anyhoo, Do That and also lets become blogging buddies :D)


No comments:

Post a Comment